I love checking the mail in December because almost every day we get a holiday card in the mail. I love receiving them, and we even display them all on the wall (my favorite way is to nail a thin metal wire across a wall and hang the cards with tiny clothespins, although depending on the amount of cards you get you may need a few rows). For the last six years we have sent Christmas cards to family and friends, and every single year we have used Minted. I always recommend Minted, and here are a few reasons why:
- They have the most beautiful designs. There are hundreds of options to choose from, designed by independent artists. I have yet to meet someone who can't find a design they love. Most of the designs even let you choose horizontal or vertical, and you can switch greetings between Christmas, holiday, and New Years.
- You can see your picture in multiple designs at once, making it so simple to pick the card that is just right for your picture.
- The quality of printing and paper is hard to beat. They print on thick paper, so it's not just a flimsy photo. You have lots of options, and although I love the double thick (I always use that for my dinner party invitations), due to costs I choose the smooth signature paper.
- Minted is a great company with good customer service. They've been around for 10 years and you can count on them. If you have an issue with your cards, they're quick to help find a solution.
- Possibly the reason I will not print my holiday cards anywhere else is because they have free recipient addressing. Getting your pictures taken, picking a card, and organizing your list of addresses is enough! Once I order my cards I definitely do not want to handwrite over 100 addresses. Minted prints the addresses for you, which makes the cards look so classic and beautiful.
Because I love Minted so much (for holiday cards and birth announcements!), you can find my favorite designs right on my storefront: amybcollinsphotography.minted.com. I do receive a small commission for each order, but my clients also receive a discount year round!
Here are just a few of my favorite cards (All of them are featured products on my storefront, and you can also search them by name):
Basic, Minimal, Classic Cards